It is important to schedule an appointment type that best aligns with why you are seeking care, so that you receive the appropriate pre visit paperwork and we reserve an appropriate amount of time for your visit.
- Whole Body Wellness - $175.00 - 90 minutes. This is a comprehensive evaluation and assessment of your current health status and conditions. This extended visit allows for a comprehensive health history and physical exam to uncover the pattern of disharmony and source of imbalance in the body, followed by an acupuncture treatment. There are extensive pre-visit questionnaires that allow us to review your case prior to the appointment. For this reason, we require pre-payment, as a lot of time and energy go into your evaluation and care before you step into our office.
- Whole Body Wellness + Fertility - $175 - 90 minutes. This is a Whole Body Wellness appointment with a focus on fertility. It includes additional paperwork to gather information about your fertility journey.
- Musculoskeletal Pain & Injury - $125 - 60 minutes. This is a shorter appointment. The physical exam is limited to an orthopedic assessment of the current injury or condition, followed by acupuncture. If you have a systemic condition causing your pain (fibromyalgia, arthritis, etc.) or if you have any additional health concerns you would like to address, please book a Whole Body Wellness appointment instead, so that we have enough time to address all of your needs.
- Acupuncture - $85 - 50 minutes.
- Acupuncture + PLUS - $150 - 75 minutes. Please book this extended visit if you require a longer appointment to:
- Evaluate a new health condition
- Discuss herbal or dietary recommendations
- Receive additional modalities such as cupping, or a front and back treatment
- Health & Wellness Consultation - $65 - 25 minutes. This appointment is a consultation for herbal prescriptions, dietary and nutritional advice, as well as lifestyle modifications for enhanced wellness. Acupuncture is not included. If you would like to receive acupuncture at the same visit please book an Acupuncture + PLUS appointment.
We no longer accept insurance. If you would like to request reimbursement for the services rendered we can provide you with a superbill that you can submit to your insurance provider.
Covid 19 Updates *
In an effort to limit potential exposure and transmission of Covid 19:
- If you are experiencing any cold or flu symptoms please cancel your appointment and reschedule when your symptoms have resolved.
- If you prefer to wear a mask your practitioner will also wear a mask.
- We have done our best to optimize air flow in the clinic and use a UV air purifier.
- We are frequently disinfecting high touch surfaces.
- New patient forms are available in to fill out online after you book your appointment.
What to know for your first visit
It is important to have eaten within 4 hours before receiving acupuncture, however, avoid over-eating immediately beforehand. It is also important to refrain from alcohol and other intoxicants before and after treatment. If you have any relevant medical documents, including lab work and imaging, please email them in advance to email@example.com, or bring them with you to your first appointment. Also, bring a list of all the supplements, herbs and medications you are currently taking.
How many treatments will you need?
It varies with each individual and depends on factors such as: the type of condition you have, how long you’ve had the condition, and how proactive you are in following recommendations between treatments. When treating pain there is often relief after the very first treatment, which may last for a few days and then gradually return. For this reason, it is recommended to get treatments once or twice a week until there is a longer period of relief between treatments. As your condition improves you can come less frequently, eventually coming in only as needed for maintenance or during acute flare-ups. With systemic conditions such as digestive issues, infertility or irregular menses, a period of 3 months of weekly treatments is recommended to create significant and lasting changes.
Does acupuncture hurt?
Acupuncture is actually quite painless. Most people have a negative association with needles based on their experience with giving blood or getting shots. Those procedures require hollow hypodermic needles, which are usually 100 times larger than acupuncture needles. In fact as many as 40 acupuncture needles can fit into the head of one hypodermic needle!
What kind of needles are used?
We use only high quality stainless steel needles, which are sterile, disposable, and very thin. Each needle is used only once and then safely disposed.